This Wilmax thermo teapot set includes a tall teapot with stainless steel lid and a tea leaf infuser insert and 12 double wall tumbler are perfect for hot and cold beverages. You can freely hold extremely hot liquids, and also maintains the temperature of your beverage for a longer period.
- Keeps hot drinks hot and cold drinks cold
- The holes of this infuser are tiny and will keep loose tea leaves (even fine herbal teas!) out of your tea.
- The infuser is easily removable thanks to the handle and flip-lever lid. Simply remove after prescribed brewing time to prevent over-steeping your tea.
- The ergonomically designed handle of the teapot remains cool to touch and easy to hold.
- Teapot is easy to hold and pours like a dream.
- Microwave safe
- Dishwasher safe
- Gas or electric stove safe
- Temperature swing, heat, corrosion, shock resistant
What’s not to like in this teapot?
Made from Borosilicate glass, the Thermo Glass collection by WILMAX has excellent quality which ensure great usability.
Temperature swing resistant - Borosilicate glass has incredible warm qualities, as it doesn't enlarge like normal glass does. Due to its low coefficient of expansion, it has higher warm shock resistance. Also, it can deal with sudden temperature changes- for example from freezer to oven and back, and remain shatter proof.
Shock resistant - The borosilicate glassware can also withstand accident that would break the regular glassware.
Corrosion resistant -It is also impervious to chemical corrosion,
Heat resistant - Glass of this kind has a higher melt point, making it more heat resistance than normal glass. Because of its low warm expansion coefficient, it can stay both clear and strong even when exposed to very high temperatures. Borosilicate glass can withstand an incredible working temperature of 515 degrees Fahrenheit and doesn't dissolve until 550 degrees.