The Ivo Cutlery Cork Santoku Knife in a 7-inch blade that is perfect for cutting vegetables. This will give you precise cuts every time. Additionally, this can be used for any other type of slicing, mincing, or dicing.
A uniquely designed collection composed of a metal handle wrapped in cork. With a meticulous R&D department IVO cutlery has created an environmentally friendly solution to satisfy the demand of the user! The cork handle allows for superior comfort and safety during use of our knives.
- Quality forged cutlery with eco-friendly cork handle
- Cork handle for improved comfort, grip and aesthetics
- Polished handle bolster and end cap
- German X50CrMoV15 stainless alloy blade
- Excellent balance of edge retention and ease of maintenance and sharpening
- Metal handle wrapped in comfortable cork
- Asian profile with Granton edge
- Hand washing is required
- Made in Portugal
- Manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty against defects
- 12" l x 2" w