The Ivo Cutlery Cork Bread Knife in an 8-inch blade gives you precise cuts that will not leave your bread squashed. This has a traditional serrated blade that can also be used for cutting tomatoes and other tough-skinned vegetables.
A uniquely designed collection composed of a metal handle wrapped in cork. With a meticulous R&D department Ivo cutlery has created an environmentally friendly solution to satisfy the demand of the user! The cork handle allows for superior comfort and safety during use of our knives.
- Quality forged cutlery with eco-friendly cork handle
- Cork handle for improved comfort, grip and aesthetics
- Polished full-length bolster and end cap
- German X50CrMoV15 stainless alloy blade
- Very sharp "points out" serrated edge
- Metal handle with comfortable cork surface
- Effective design for slicing breads, tomatoes, melon rinds and leafy greens
- Hand washing is required
- Made in Portugal
- Manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty against defects
- 12.5" l x 1.25" w