This is the amazing 3 piece set from Chroma, designed by F.A. Porsche. This includes the 3 knives you may end up using the most out of any collection. The Chef’s Knife, the Santoku, and the Pairing knife.
All Chroma Type 301 kitchen knives feature Japanese 301 stainless steel that’s ground on both sides of the blade to present an extra-sharp edge upon its very first use. As an added benefit, Japanese 301 steel is able to maintain edge sharpness longer than any other type of steel. Here’s how the Chroma cleaver surpasses the competition. For starters, it’s lightweight. Second, it’s a well-balanced knife. If you’re puzzled as to where to place your hand to ensure perfect knife balance, for a clue look no further than the small, raised metal knob on the side of the knife. It marks where the blade and handle interset, helping you find the perfect grip for maximum knife control. Finally, its "V" shape feels super comfortable in the hand so you can work long periods of time without your hand muscles growing tired.
- 7-1/4-inch santuko knife; 8-inch carving knife; 3-1/4-inch paring knife
- High-quality Japanese 301 carbon steel blades keep edge and re-sharpen easily
- 18/10 stainless-steel handles; tapered triangular shape offers solid, comfortable grip
- Metal "pearl" demarcates handle's end and provides brace point for superior control
- Hand wash only; lifetime warranty against manufacturer defects